Three on Thursday, week 6: Prepping for V-day

Preparing for Valentine's Day has been a lot of fun this year. What a difference a year makes! Last year it was fairly painful to get Soren to sit down and write the name of each of his classmates on their valentines. This year, I handed him the list and he checked them off as he went through them - and enjoyed it!

valentines prep 010

Soren's handing out Tootsie Pop lips and mustaches.

valentines prep 012

And maybe sampling a few on the way.

valentines prep 016

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... looks like a Pinterest idea! I love it. Soren looks good in facial hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! Did you make Soren cut out all those lips and mustaches himself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some impressive valentines, I must say! And I admit, I'm always so glad when my kids can write their own dang valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some serioulsy awesome valentines! I'm a loser and fork out my $10 for Walmart ones. But man I tell you it is nice when they can write those all by themselves with no complaints!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.