Pizza Pizza

We invited the neighbor girls over recently for a little bit of pizza making. First you roll out the dough...

pizza 002 copy

...pausing to poke a few holes in the crust to keep too many bubbles from forming.

pizza 004 copy

We like a little bit of olive oil on the edges of the crust (or, er, not the edges as the case may be.)

pizza 009 copy

If I ever learn how to make my own pizza sauce with Peter's tomatoes I'm totally going to try to emulate Glen Muir organic pizza sauce. Yum! For now, we use Glen Muir pizza sauce.

pizza 013 copy

There was some fancy crust forming happening that day.

pizza 016 copy

...and some more, um, free form shapes too! Can you tell that Soren likes pepperoni?

pizza 020 copy

The end result was yummy, if these smiley faces are any indication.

pizza 024 copy

(even when those faces are covered with Odwalla green juice!)

pizza 023 copy

3 comments:

  1. Do you have your new BFF yet? You have nice windows you lucky duck! Now I need to get you to shoot raw. Let me know if you get LR for your birthday. Did you know they extended the trial until the end of June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I was thinking a make-it-yourself pizza night would be fun for book club. Now I might seriously do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen-good idea
    Amy--two of my fav things: glen muir pizza sauce (weird huh) and Odwalla Superfood!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.