Hard Work Pays Off

Yesterday was all about house-cleaning at our house. I found a way to make it fun for Soren. He took out my suitcase with wheels and filled it with things that I needed transported around. Clean laundry delivered to his room. Dirty clothes delivered to the laundry room. Towels to the spare bathroom. Not only did it keep him entertained, but it was amazingly helpful.

He was being so great that I told him I'd pay him for being such a great worker. I gave him 50 cents for each load he delivered. In the end I gave him $3. He was thrilled.

He went to bring the money to his money box and came back smiling with pride. He reached up to me and handed me some money.

"Here, Momma, you are working so hard that I'm going to pay you."

He gave me $4.

5 comments:

  1. That is hysterical! You will be glad you blogged that when he is a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great rate of return! Perhaps you could rent your help out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Soren stories almost as much as your amazing photography. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute--what a sweet kid!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.