It is Officially Summer when the Slip N Slide Comes Out

slip n slide 065

slip n slide 059

slip n slide 139

slip n slide 144

(For my friends who are interested in photography...I was playing with white balance in these shots. The first two I used the shade settting, but my LCD made it look like the sunny setting --which I used on the last two shots, and about 150 others -- was better. But I think I really like the coloring of the first two, with the shade setting, better. I'd be curious if you agree.)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like Soren is slip-slidin' away into a bit of heaven. Those pictures are awesome! I love those slip n slides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Fun Fun!! I like the coloring in the first one....not that I'm an expert just saying. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "shady" coloring...very warm and summery. But I like all your pictures, so it is hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I like the warm coloring. Your pics are just awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one rocks...but all your pics are getting so good. Im envious.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.