Skiing and Sledding

We've gone skiing for the past two weekends. Awesome. I'm leaving for a ski trip to Switzerland on Wednesday, so it seemed like a good idea to try to remember how to ski! I'm not quite sure if I had any success in that arena, but we sure had a lot of fun.

Last weekend the parking lot was totally cover in ice. Soren spent most of his time in the parking lot in this position: But both weekends were fabulously clear. Incredible views!


We managed our days so that Peter and I would alternate skiing time while the other person played with Soren in the lodge and on the awesome sledding hill.

This video makes me laugh every time - especially when you can see that we really pick up speed at the bottom and the lens cap and Soren's hat goes a-flying!

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you could do that and hang on to the camera. I wouldn't trust myself or my luck we'd roll and I'd lose the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flying hat is priceless. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what have I done to myself? I've got to hit the slopes. I haven't been since 2004! And I used to be a snowboard instructor? You will have to tell me all about Switzerland at bookclub. To ski in the alps would be heaven. Of course, growing up on the slopes in Utah was pretty much heaven. Have fun!! And good job keeping your camera in one piece.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.