Showing Granpda Some of Oregon's Great Sites

We managed to drag Peter and Grandpa away from their many home improvement projects...

house 026ed

And headed up to the Columbia River gorge.

hood river 026ed

hood river 030ed

hood river 037ed

hood river 043ed

At Multnomah Falls:

hood river 051ed

After stopping to see Thomas the Tank Engine in Hood River (more on that tomorrow...) we doubled-back around and headed up to Mt. Hood. Would you believe this was the first day of summer up at Timberline Lodge?!

hood river 234ed

Soren gathering some surprise snow for Grandpa!

hood river 250ed

1 comment:

  1. That really is the mother of all deer fences isn't it? Oh and next time (well I suppose it would be the first time since I've never been there) I'm in Oregon I'm so going to the Columbia River Gorge! Looks fabulous. Last 4th of July we drove through Beartooth pass in MT and it was snowing and 29 degrees. Now I know why I don't live in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.