Hide-and-Seek With a Two-Year-Old

Soren enjoys playing hide-and-seek. Although in his case, we may need to rename the game stand-around-openly-and-seek. In his defense, I have never given explicit directions, but I would have thought "go hide!" would have been somewhat self-explanatory. Clearly this is the first two-year-old I've ever raised. Here are two of his "hiding places" from our game yesterday (he was finally well enough to play a little bit):


He does actually leave the room where I'm counting, but once he's reached anouther room he just stands really still in hopes that I won't notice him.

3 comments:

  1. When Carson wants to play hide and seek he tells us where to hide. And he gets upset if you try and go somewhere different. These kids crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! Glad to hear he's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.