Three on Thursday, Week 5: Urban Adventure Day

Soren had the day off on Monday, so I took the day off too. We spent the day out looking for adventure.

Stop #1 was Sky High Sports. I've been wanting to get there every since I heard about it. We had so much fun! We both jumped for pretty much two hours straight...and I'm still sore two days later!

urban adventure day 035

Stop #2 was IKEA. We recently got rid of Soren's bunk bed and converted that to a playroom. We moved him into what was once a guest room. His playroom needed a table in it. So we wandered the vast IKEA showrooms until Soren found exactly what he wanted. (Wow, did he ever have strong opinions on the subject!)

ikea

Stop #3 was the Portland Aerial Tram. We had to rush in order to make it there before it got dark (we had a really big day!) but were able to ride the tram up and look out at the great views of Portland.

urban adventure day 052

Soren fell asleep in the car on the way home. And I was sound asleep not too much after getting back. What a fun, fabulous day of adventure.

5 comments:

  1. I want to go to Sky High Sports! That looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to take my kids to the trampoline place. I'll remember to wear a good bra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to Sky High once with a bunch of my nieces and nephews and we rented out one of the rooms for an hour. So worth it and they had so much fun! Every time we go to Portland at least one child comments on the Tram. Didn't know it was open to the public!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the reminder that it's thursday!

    i'll have to ask soren to give me some tips on flexibility. future male cheerleader, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shot of Soren in the air. We did shutter speed this week in class and I've been looking for some interesting "implied motion" ideas...I should have gone with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.