OMSI $2 Days

Did you know that every first Sunday of the month is a $2 day at OMSI? We sure didn't.

IMG_0663

We were members of the Salem Children's museum for years which gave us access to OMSI too. But we finally let that membership lapse.

IMG_0665

I made Soren a deal that if we got all our chores done on Saturday (there were a lot of them!) that we could go to OMSI on Sunday.

IMG_0669

We did all our chores...and then I found out about $2 day. I have to admit that I was wondering if I made a mistake. OMSI can be pretty crowded on the regular days and I was sure it would be packed on $2 day. But we had a deal, so we just went super early to be among the first in line.

IMG_0671

The main reason I'd wanted to go was to check out the Egypt exhibit. Soren has been studying Egypt in school and really was into it. They only let you take pictures in the Egypt exhibit at the camel. So I forced him to sit there and strugged to get a decent shot. He he he. Because if I don't have a picture of it, it never happened!

IMG_0650

We love OMSI.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.