Some More S'mores Please!

We went camping Memorial Day weekend.

Oregon coast (57)

I must confess to a secret that I've kept for ages now.

Oregon coast (56)

My deep dark secret is that while I might claim I love camping for the family time, the back to nature fun, the relaxation, the calm and quiet...

Oregon coast (53)

...the true secret is that I just really, really love s'mores.

Oregon coast (55)

Really love them. Love to make them. Love to eat them.

Oregon coast (52)

And it looks like I'm not alone.

Oregon coast (51)

No sir, I'm definitely not alone on that one.

Oregon coast (49)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute series of pictures. No, you are not alone... s'mores pretty much rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO!!!! Love them! I just don't have to go camping to get them. But, I really, really, really want to go camping.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.