The Alien Festival

Really, can you hear the name "Alien Festival" and not want to go?

Me neither.

I told Soren about it and that there would be people dressed up as aliens, so he immediately said he wanted to dress up like Spiderman. Um, of course?

alien festival 001

Well, he was definitely the only Spiderman at the Alien Festival.

alien festival 008

And he was most certainly the only Spiderman wearing a floppy hat at the Alien Festival.

alien festival 012

For 2010, about 80% of the aliens appeared to have just walked off the set of Avatar. Or at least walked near it.

alien festival 025

Or maybe they were from a galaxy that was kind of like Avatar, but mostly not.

alien festival 023

4 comments:

  1. Oh man... gotta love the chunky avatar guy.

    Aliens support biggest turkey? Hmm...I'm thinking of an Obama joke, but I better not... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did they get all the blue paint? I think I would have used up my life's supply of snarky comments if I went to the alien festival. Except, of course, for Soren. Spidey costumes on small boys are always in vogue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alien festival eh? Hmmmm....I'm having a hard time coming up with a comment for that one.....

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.