Not Photographing The Haircut

I figure that at some point it just gets kind of silly to photograph your child getting a haircut.

haircut 005

I mean, I get that most moms snap shots of that first haircut.

haircut 017

But after awhile, a haircut is just a haircut, right?

haircut 009

It isn't like there really is anything new to capture. One boy. One grandpa. One clippers. Same shots. Same scene. Same story. {Same mom irresponsibly trying to distract said serious boy from his job of holding statue-still.)

haircut 019

Me, I can totally resist snapping shots of the exact same haircut I've captured so many times already.

haircut 021

2 comments:

  1. I need to visit your dad's. Dave and I butchered Isaiah's hair last night. Definitely NOT photo-worthy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until he is 20 and this same pictures keep coming.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.