Vengeance?

Peter swears it is not vengeance.

But I'll let you decide. Here's the evidence:

deer damage - squash

Oh, and also this:

deer damage - squash

And don't forget about this:

deer damage - beans & tomatoes

Or even this:

deer damage - squash

Ok, so that is one side of the equation. But then there's this:

deer crash truck 009

Which as you recall ended in the death of one of Peter's arch enemies. But still, he swore that he was not offing the deer systematically. Noooooo, he isn't single-handedly eliminating them one by one.

Oh, but can I add one final piece of evidence?

more deer damage!

And can I point out that this little incident also lessened the world's deer population by one?

Ok, so what do you think now? Do you think Peter can possibly claim innocence in what is now becoming an epic battle?

(For the record, I would like to note that yes indeed, in the course of one month both of our vehicles--and tons of our vegetables--have been attacked by our lovely deer population. Sigh.)

7 comments:

  1. Time to break out some more fireworks I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try that egg emoltion and see if it works. I would cry if my little garden got gobbled up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that I tried the egg emultion after the wonderful neighborhood doe, ate my beautiful newly purchased rose bushes... and it worked WONDERS.. No more deer munching... And it didn't stink to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm telling you, rifles work wonders! Our friends have motion controlled sprikler/critter shooters. They keep the racoons away from eating their koi.

    Your poor, poor garden. That's so sad to see it stripped like that. All that hard work! And to have 2 crashed cars. Ugh! Yet, I can't help laughing and shaking my head. Both cars?!?! Two dead deer!?!?!? It's epic, I tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Thank you for making me laugh out loud this Wednesday afternoon. Err...I mean so sorry to hear about the deer trouble...

    (But please do continue to keep us posted on this ongoing battle.)

    -Libby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you serious? Both cars in a month? Hardly conincidental I'd say (hee hee).

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.