"Soren's" Trip To Switzerland

Soren was uncharacteristically quiet on our long flight to Washington DC this morning. I think it must have been the early rising. He livened up quite a bit when he saw all the great Obama merchandise for sale at the airport (can you see the excited look on Soren's face right there in the middle of all the Obama teddy bears?)
I'm not sure if it adds to the dignity of the office of the President of the United States to have Obama's name emblazoned on every t-shirt, trinket and coffee mug but people were waiting in HUGE lines to buy this stuff! Looks like the Obama economic stimulus plan is already working.

This line was a little shorter though.You know, I knew Obama was a really great guy. But taking time out of his busy day to let Soren sit on his shoulder - what a great guy! He's now back to running the country though, so don't worry, we didn't take too much of his time.

I have a few hours and then an 8 hour flight to Zurich. I'll pop in when I can to let you know how Soren enjoys the trip. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya on the Obama teddy bears and bobble-heads...kind of makes me chuckle...

    However, the McCain clearance section has me laughing out loud! Is that for real? If Johnny doesn't already feel like a total loser...I'm sure he will when he roams through a random airport and sees all his paraphernalia 75% off!

    Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.