Vacations in Tough Economic Times

In light of the current economic situation, I've decided to share some of our cost cutting ideas for a fun family vacation.

#1 Go to PetSmart. Grab a dangly cat toy and swing it above the head of a 3-year old child. Watch him jump and swat said toy. Repeat. Repeat again. Repeat again...

# Go to the Dollar Store and buy some funny Halloween teeth. Take them back to your hotel room and make funny faces at each other.


Yes, we actually did both of these things today. I only wish I had had my camera with me for the PetSmart trip.

2 comments:

  1. Who needs a cat? The nice thing about small children: they are easily, and cheaply impressed. I've found I am also easily and cheaply impressed. Looks like times are so tough, you've given up on dental work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I;ll have to remember that next time we're on the road!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.