Soccer Day

Well, today was soccer day. I brought my camera again and managed to snap 154 photos. Most of which came out something like this:

I'd like to say that it was because of Soren's lightening speed. Yeah, that's it. But really it is because I'm not skilled enough to get great action shots, especially in such low light conditions.

But I have to say this left me wondering...does this mean the rest of our life is sedentary since I don't normally have such an impossible time getting a good shot?

I did managed to get a few where you can actually identify Soren. Or at least see that there is some type of person in the vicinity of a whitish round object.








1 comment:

  1. Use the sports setting. I can get some good ones like that and they don't come out blurry. He looks so old!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.