What Else Could We Make With Strawberries?

This weekend we made strawberry jam, strawberry bread (like banana bread but with strawberries instead, awesome with cream cheese and sliced strawberries on top!), and two more strawberry pies.

I thought we were almost out of strawberry recipes, but we remembered another great one - strawberry popsicles! Just a few fresh strawberries....
A little bit of milk (and some agave nectar to sweeten them a little)...
Blend it up and pour into popsicle holders. Can't wait to try them tomorrow!
I'm afraid I'm not being quite as creative with the overabundance of lettuce, kale, swiss chard and broccoli...but those don't sound quite as good in popsicles, do they?

1 comment:

  1. I love Soren's hat! Strawberry bread sounds great! I'll have to remember that one.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.