Soren Starts Soccer

Soren started soccer last week. Fortunately, his first class was on my first day back from Sweden - so I had the day off to recover (a small 11.5 hour nap seemed to do it just fine and I managed to escape return jet lag relatively unscathed.) It was so awesome to watch him in this class. He's the smallest and youngest in the group, but he just jumps right in without hesitation.
It is amazing to watch him listening and following directions. In his swimming lessons, I was in the class and it was mostly playing around. But in soccer the coach actually has them doing very basic drills.
The coach seems to know what all kids love best - stacking things so they can be kicked down!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm so jealous. What a GREAT class. The instructor has such wonderful enthusiam!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.