Maybe it is Time for a Deer Fence?

Yesterday we had a lovely rainbow appear off the deck to the North...

When we looked to see what was at the end of the rainbow we found that it wasn't a leprechaun...

In Peter's defense, I have to say that we've had quite a love/hate relationship with all the deer around here. It is nice to see them around, adding to the lovely pastoral setting...until they start devouring all our plants. I've given up on growing roses and we've gotten creative with fencing and other deer-resistant borders. Until yesterday I thought the funniest deer deterent was Peter running after them throwing cucumbers...

6 comments:

  1. I think he should open up a business....."Peter's-Deer-Be-Gone Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, clearly those deer were asking for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course the deer keep coming back. They get cucumbers fed to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video was just fuzzy enough that I thought I was watching Soren running with a firecracker gun at first!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.