Tractors, Cows, Horses PLUS Disneyland?

It has been an exciting week for us. I had to work at the World Ag Expo which is the largest agricultural show in the world. 100,000 people from all over the world come in to see the latest farming products. I arrived on Sunday and Peter and Soren joined me on Tuesday. I expected Soren to like all the tractors (enormous state-of-the-art monsters), cows, and horses (which were here to demonstrate all the related products) but I think Peter may have enjoyed it even more than Soren did! Fortunately, we were able to leave without having to refinance our house to support all Peter's purchases. I think he only ended up buying some sort of specialized hose attachment. Probably only because we didn't have a decent place to store a new tractor though.

I'm done working now and we are heading to Disneyland today. I think I'm at least as excited as Soren is. (Hm, am I seeing a theme of us doing things that we say are for Soren but are really for my and Peter's enjoyment?)

1 comment:

  1. Disneyland sounds fun! I hope you guys have a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.