Here Come the Christmas Photos...

Happy New Year! We did make it home uneventfully on the 30th. We came close to getting bumped on the flight from Michigan to Chicago, but in the end they didn't need our seat. Flying home first class was nice. Peter took full advantage of the fact that they serve free drinks there. Soren took advantage by reclining sideways in his roomy seat during his nap. And I was thrilled not to be crammed in a middle seat between wiggly Soren and broad-shouldered Peter. It was a nice trip.

As so many of you commented, his haircut was pretty shocking. I don't tend to get too sentimental about it - it is only hair after all. But I have to admit some heartache seeing those incredible locks fall to the floor. For months people have commented whereever we go on how beautiful his hair is. Sigh. But it was just getting too long. And I do love his new haircut. (Plus I suppose those curls will come back!) Not too surprisingly, he doesn't care one way or another. And he loves it when Grandpa cuts his hair (Grandpa is the only person to ever cut Soren's hair.)

I took tons of pictures and video while we were out there. So I'll upload them to the blog this week. Here is a video of Soren playing with Luke on the most popular Christmas present of the year, don't you just love the squeals of delight?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.