Soren's Favorite Things

I'm stealing this idea from my friend Katie's blog. Here are Soren's 10 favorite things:

1. Me. (I realize this is only likely to last a short while...do I at least have another 10 years or so though?)
2. Thomas the Tank Engine and all his friends. And by that I mean James, Percy, Henry, Gorden, Cranky, Diesel, Diesel 10, Murdoch, Emily, Annie, Clarabelle, Butch, Byron, Trevor, Terrence, Skarlooey, Duncan, Salty, Bertie, and countless other little trains that I am constantly stepping on because they are spread across our family room floor.
3. Starbucks. Complete with Horizon's organic chocolate milk and a bagel with cream cheese.
4. "The playground". Which means any playground.
5. Bubbles at the Children's museum.
6. Teddy Grahams.
7. Playing with other children. Doesn't happen nearly enough.
8. Reading books. Clearly he didn't get this from a stranger...this kid loves to read!
9. Working outside with Dad.
10. Helping. He insists on helping with everything and heaven help me if I try to put on make-up/set the table/make oatmeal/open the car door/get the newpaper/turn off the bathroom light/or close the refrigerator without his help!

Coming soon: Soren's least favorite things.

4 comments:

  1. That is great! You should do this every year and compare the differences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the least favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making lists like that...isn't it fun to sit and think about it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Starbucks makes the list!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.