Another Tagging...

I've been tagged again, this time by my friend Kendell...but I'm thinking that since this is the Soren Gazette I should answer these questions from his perspective:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Soren says: bags are no fun at all. I like ripping paper.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Soren says: What is artificial? (Amy interupts: actually we decorate one of our house plants! It is a 10 foot Norfolk pine so it fits the bill quite well. Well, until if fell on my head Sunday night...)

3. When do you put up the tree? Soren says: huh? You mean, not all people have their Christmas tree in the house all the time?

4. When do you take the tree down? Soren says: huh?

5. Do you like eggnog? Soren says: No, eggnog is gross, no matter how much daddy tries to convice me otherwise.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Soren says: Ah, so hard to remember that far back, but my favorite present ever was this little Fisher Price car that I can ride. My dad chose it for me for my very first Christmas. Mom thought it would be just another piece of junk sitting around the house but I proved her wrong and I've been playing with it faithfully for two years.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Soren says: You betcha. But we don't have any sheep or angels.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Soren says: Everyone since I usually want to buy presents only for myself.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Soren says: Me.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Soren says: Mail, of course. I like looking at all the cards with pictures of people that I know.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Soren says: huh?

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Soren says: I've never seen a Christmas movie. My parents are clearly stunting my cultural development.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Soren says: As soon as my mom starts dragging me to the stores.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Soren says: isn't recycling a good thing?

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Soren says: My gingerbread house was pretty tasty.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Soren says: I like all lights.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Soren says: Whatever my mom will sing for me. I'm pretty sure she makes up a lot of the words though.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Soren says: travel. Last year we went to Grandpa and Grandma U, this year it is Grandpa and Grandma P. They both live in snowy places too - so that is fun!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Soren says: Of course. I might not be able to list the names that you might be thinking of. But could I name them? Sure! I think they should be called Blueberry, San Diego, Cement, Banana Peel...

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Soren says: I can't see that high up.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Soren says: As soon as I can convince my parents.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Soren says: waiting.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Soren says: trains, trains, trains!

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Soren says: This may come as a surprise, but I really like trains.

I'm tagging Amanda, Katie M., and Amy in South Dakota!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with Soren. Eggnog is pretty gross, no matter how much people try to convince me otherwise. It's like nut-meg flavored snot.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.