He Looks Like Me!

Since Soren was born there was always the question about whether he looked more like me or Peter. Most people say Peter. In fact, Peter is known to frequently ask total strangers - waitresses, checkout clerks, gas station attendants - two questions. The first question is "Isn't he (Soren) cute?" To which people, of course, always say yes. (I mean how can you say no when a proud daddy says something like that?) Then the second question is "And don't you think he looks just like me?"

But honestly, I don't quite see that Soren looks just like Peter. But I don't see that he looks like me either.

At long last, the question has been scientifically settled!



One small note: I did have to try about 468 different photo combinations in order to get these results. Shhh, no one needs to know that though, right? Oh, what's up with the fact that he only looks like me when I use a photo with his face smeared in jam?

4 comments:

  1. I have always thought Soren was a good mix of both of you. However, if I had to pick one I would have said Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! It doesn't seem fair that you do all the hard work to bring the kid into the world and the dad gets all the credit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing so hard right now. I feel the same way...why does our chubbiest child look the most like me? I am siding with Becca though - I think Soren looks like his Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously laughing out loud...I love your posts...you are hilarious! I think little Soren is such a doll...I think he is a really good mix too! I want to try that...however we all know that Jameson and Clara look like me LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.