Happy Halloween!

For the past few weeks people have been asking me about our Halloween plans. And I haven't really been too excited about it. We happened to have a bee costume at home and so we planned to let him wear that to the party at the toddler time class that he attends with Peter on Wednesdays. But other than that, I just didn't get too excited about Halloween for a two year old. I mean, does he really need the candy? Will he really be able to get excited about it? So, we didn't even really talk about it at home.

Man, I was wrong!

Yesterday the neighbors called because they wanted Soren to stop by for a Halloween present. People really don't trick or treat in our neighborhood since we live so far out, but they wanted him to come over. When I got home Peter had Soren all dressed up in his bee costume, with coordinating (pure coincidence) rain boots. It was so stinkin' cute!!! I couldn't believe it. And he was beside himself with excitement to get over to Zoe's house so that he could say "trick or treat".

It was so much fun going to that neighbor's house that we went over to the other neighbor. He still doesn't understand that Halloween is all about the candy...he just likes to say "Trick or treat" and tell them "Happy Halloween."

Now, I'm already excited about Halloween for next year!

IMG_0494

IMG_0493

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.