Three on Thursday, Week 10: Desperation

The thought behind committing to "three on Thursday" was that it would both inspire me to pick up my camera more, and also set aside at least a tiny bit of time each week to post about our happenings.

bedtime 002

While it has succeed on both counts, it doesn't always succeed. Which is why tonight, Thursday, I found myself pictureless, and desperate.

bedtime 012

So my desperation drove me to run down and snap three shots of my sleeping cherub. Or, as the case may be, my cherub gleefully reading "The Gas We Pass."

bedtime 004

Three on Thursday, accomplished! Barely.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Is that the same author as "everyone poops"? (or something like that)... Great pictures. Did you use a lens hood or some kind of filter on the 2nd shot? What you can do in 10 minutes of desperation is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I tell you that I switched to the Nikon D7000? I actually am not that happy with it. I kind of miss my old camera. I think my focus was much sharper. I have been told it might be my camera. It has really been frustrating.
    I can't wait to see more of your 3 on Thursday photos!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.