Is This Spring?

Should we be getting used to this? Lately, we've woken frequently to find fallen snow .

snow 034

And today it just didn't stop! It snowed continuously all day. Peter and Soren took advantage of the opportunity to build a huge snowman.

snow day 022

We also made some home-made play doh (did you know you could color it with Koolaid mix? It smells awesome!)

snow day 012

Kneading the warm dough feels great on hands cold from playing in the snow!

snow day 017

We even made lunch for Dad.

snow day 019

Since we enjoyed our kitchen time, we made a yummy (and big!) chocolate cake. To save ourselves from too much temptation we invited all the homebound neighbors over for dessert.

snow day 027

It was a good day.

3 comments:

  1. I want that last piece of cake. Save it for me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What recipe did you use for the Playdoh?

    And are you admitting to already having KoolAid mix in your house since you were snowed it??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney - We used this recipe: http://anartnest.squarespace.com/home-made-play-dough/2009/4/19/home-made-play-dough-project.html

    And, LOL, I'm busted on keeping Koolaid in the house. Would I redeem myself at all if I said it was a solid clump in the package because it has been languishing at the back of my cupboard for so long? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.