Three on Thursday, Week 1: The Awesomeness of Cousins

Ah, dear blog, languishing away. Sigh. I think of blogging, intend to blog something...and then life gets in the way. I'm grateful for the history I've compiled here, and yet, somehow, the current news, the news that will someday add to this history is unaccounted for...

But, with a little help from my friends I'm hoping to remedy that for 2012. Today starts the "Three on Thursday" project. Others attempt 365-projects where they post a picture every day but I know that is too daunting. But three photos, once a week? Yes, I can manage that. Who knows, maybe it will even inspire me to post on any of the other 6 days each week.

So, here goes.

This week is about The Awesomeness of Cousins:

Michigan Christmas 046 copy

Michigan Christmas 124 copy

Michigan Christmas 086 copy

6 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the boys hugging your dad. Precious!!! So glad you got the blog ball rolling again for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Amy Urban blogging! While reading an article today about Meryl Streep playing the roll of Margaret Thatcher, I decided you remind me of her. Ms. Streep, that is. Not Old Iron Sides. I heard her speak once, by the way. Ms. Thatcher, that is, not Ms. Streep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the best pictures. I'm excited to see more of them this year.

    And I concur with Natalie. There is something Meryl-Streepy about you. That's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the adjective "Meryl-Streepy" Very appropriate.

    De-lurking on your blog per your request ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for blogging! Thanks so much for starting this challenge! I'm really excited about it! I love the subject matter of this post...Jameson lives and dies for his cousins! They are the best!

    PS I'm so happy we've now determined your celebrity doppleganger! I'd have to say I concur!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Grandpa's haircuts! There is something about cousins isn't there!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.