Movie Reviews

Soren: Mom, can cats use swords?
Me: Um. Well, I suppose cats that have hands can use swords.
Soren: Well then how did Puss in Boots (the recent animated movie) use a sword?
Me: Do you think those cats are real?
Soren: Yes, they are real. I saw a behind the scenes show and they showed the cats learning to swordfight.

Later, while we were driving in the car.

Soren: Mom, can I see the movie Puss in Boots?
Me: Well, I don't know yet. First I want to hear from people who have seen it to know if it is ok for you to watch. I want to see if there is too much fighting or  being rude.
Soren: Oh
Me: I also want to know if there are bad words.
Soren: There was one in Rio!
Me: (thinking...I saw Rio. I liked Rio. I don't remember any bad words...) What was it?
Soren: Nigel!

I almost burst out laughting. He thinks I check out movie reviews to find out if there are bad birds in movie, not bad words!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.