Skiing at Hoo Doo

We had a blast skiing at Hoo Doo last weekend. The area finally received some much needed snow and we were all excited to get out in it. We signed Soren up for full day lessons, which he loved. And Peter and I skiied together while he took his lessons. hoodoo2 Peter has new AT (all terrain) skiis which are really fancy and can do all sorts of stuff (that I just don't understand.) But this weekend he worked on his telemarking sills. It was awesome because it meant that Peter doing his first day of telemarking and me just doing my regular skiing were the same level! This can't last long, but it is fun while it lasts! When I went to see Soren half way through the lesson he was bursting with pride shouting "I skiied by myself, mama!" Adorable. hoodoo1 At the end of the day Peter and I went to ski a few runs with him on the small hill. The small hill has a double chair lift, so Soren and rode together while Peter rode with the next mom in line. On the way up we could hear Peter and the lady chatting. Soren turned and looked at them, and then looked at me very tenderly and announced: "Mom, I think Dad just fell in love with someone else."

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were talking about "telemarketing" skills at first. I have no idea what telemarking is... but telemarketing while skiing? That would be quite a feat.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.