VooDoo Put the Spell on Us

Voo Doo Donut is a Portland institution. 2010-09-26 17.32.23 When my friend Courtney came to town, we had to take her. It was the first visit for us too. Can you believe that this is the line at 4 pm on a Sunday afternoon? They said it is ALWAYS at least this long. 2010-09-26 17.31.45 But after about 45 minutes we too had our own pink box. 2010-09-26 18.10.51 And we let the sugar coma begin! 2010-09-26 18.11.41 Courtney is pretty awesome. She's a paper engineer! Have you ever heard of such a thing? sept oct 079 Did you ever consider just how those awesome pop-up books get created? sept oct 073 She rates as high as a rock star in Soren's mind. sept oct 071

2 comments:

  1. I saw these pics on flickr and instantly googled voodoo doughnuts! I really want to go! Then right after that I saw the man vrs. Food show about them. I want to go there so bad!!!! Some day I really want to travel with you Amy! We would be perfect travel mates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool job! Pop-up books are the bomb. I've been dying to try Voodoo, but it's not on my calories priority list right now. :) Maybe I'll celebrate my triathlon finish with a little pink box of my own.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.