Blog? What blog?

Hm. Blogging. What do I think about blogging?

I'm so grateful for all the blogging I've done. That I've snatched up those little moments. Captured them in words and images to remember the tiny moments with my beloved family.

I so love to read the blogs of my friends. To see what is happening in their lives. To hear about the day to day details that fill a life.

I love blogs.

And yet.

Yet.

My blog has been sitting unwritten lately. Not for lack of content. Not for lack of photos. But just for lack of time. Sometimes blogging just feels like yet another thing that needs to happen in my overly busy life.

At first I wrote it off as the marathon training. That did take time and that time had to come from somewhere. Did it come from my blogging time?

But the marathon was three weeks ago...and well, I haven't exactly been Miss Prolific since then, eh?

So, not sure what is happening. My sweetest boy and sweetest husband are still my sweetest loves. And they still fill my heart with joy and make me want to tell the world how they are so filled with The Awesome. And yet...yet. I may just need to tell you about it when I next see you. As I wait for my blogging inspiration to return.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, man do I hear you! Having a hard time doing it as you can see. Just not motivated to do it. I really think I may just do it for me and not have anyone read it. Sometimes knowing others will read it is just too much pressure. And I have more time than I ever have, but still don't feel like doing it. I do love reading yours though and seeing your incredible photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth! I too love blogging and reading others blogs but sometimes it just seems like one more thing to do on an endless list of tasks. Sometimes unplugging and taking a break can be the best thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand. Like Kendell, I probably have time to do it, but just put it off. I love reading yours, if that counts for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the blogging please! I think I wouldn't know what to do if everyone stopped blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have gone through similar stages (obviously) where I feel like I lose a little of my gusto for blogging. I just kind of put it off and then it gets all overwhelming.

    I've just decided I don't have to capture it all...sometimes it's okay to just enjoy life and not feel the pressure to perfectly document it all ya know? I definitely go through phases...I hope you keep going I love seeing all your pictures and reading about your family adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get the business. So many times I get home for work and just want to go to bed. However I do keep a running list of blog posts. I just jot down my most recent ideas and blog later.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.