The Colorado Trip, Part III

Amanda and I loaded up the boys for a bike ride. We rode from Breckenridge to Frisco, which is *mostly* downhill. Amanda had Luke on a tag-along. I had Riley and Soren in a trailer.

colorado 273

Believe me, I knew every single moment we venture away from the *mostly* downhill parts. Holy burning thighs!

colorado 278

Of course we stopped of along the ride to investigate the interesting sites, which included a really cool teepee.

colorado 274

You know, 'cause it is important to take time to smell the flowers.

colorado 293

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love those "it's mostly downhill. No worries! You'll do great" moments?

    Just think, that was some great cross-training for your marathon!! Good luck this weekend, by the way. I'll be thinking of you Sunday morning while I'm laying in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could those boys be any cuter? Hope your thighs recover in time for the race...although you are the picture of fitness, so I'm sure it will not be an issue for you, Superwoman.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.