The End: Memorial Day Weekend at the Oregon Coast

I normally try to string my photos together into one coherent story when I post. (And that actually isn't much of a challenge since I tend to photo-document every single moment of our our experiences.)

But sometimes it doesn't work out like that. For example, when you have a bunch of left over shots of random moments from a fun weekend.

Like this one which makes me smile. Don't you think they just look like two old men out for their morning stroll? Or Pete and Repeat? I'm not sure what it is exactly, but it cracks me up.

Oregon coast (41)

Or this, which shows one of the many dead creatures that Soren insisted on bringing home from the beach.

Oregon coast (37)

Or this, because, well, we like diners. (In this photo Soren has just turned his head from looking out the window. I had forced him to keep all the dead beach flotsam outide in the restaurant flower pot. He was just checking to be sure no one had taken his crab carcass.)

Oregon coast (36)

This shot shows our great joy at hiking 7 miles up the steep mountain to get the best view ever of the Oregon Coast. (Actually, we drove, but that reality doesn't quite caption the photo.)

Oregon coast (35)

And that sums up our awesome Memorial Day weekend at the Oregon Coast. We're pretty lucky to live here.

1 comment:

  1. Your very lucky to live there. Those were great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.