Great Wolf Lodge

Oh there are so many wonderful things to say about Great Wolf Lodge!

Waking up with your cousins in the beds next to you is a great way to start the day.

great wolf morning 003

And a giant bedtime story with dozens of other children is a great way to end one.

great wolf 024

Even the drive up to Traverse City was fun, thanks to Auntie Amanda's clever packing:

michigan 031

Doesn't a green tongue just mean that it must have been super tasty?!

michigan 041

Silly boys kept us all laughing the whole weekend.

michigan 046

But, mostly, it is all that other stuff that really gets a kid's adrenelin pumping!

great wolf morning 013

Floating down the lazy river...

michigan 084

Watching all the wet and wonderful action...

michigan 067

Or just bobbin' along (check out Luke in the background beckoning to Soren.)

michigan 060

The biggest hit of the weekend, was without a doubt the small waterslides...

michigan 090

The boys went around and around and around all weekend long...

michigan 103

The only remaining question is when can we go again?!

5 comments:

  1. My sister and her husband just took her kids and had a blast. I'm dying to check it out myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!!! I love them so much. Did you use the higher iso????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica - LOL. Even as I was posting this I thought about adding a note to you that I was so thankful for the higher ISO settings. The ones of the boys on the slide (at least) were at 6400. I was so grateful for that setting! It would have been really tricky to get anything decent otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that Great Wolf looks different from the one up in Washington! You'll have to come visit that one soon and we can meet you there! We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Wolf is soooo fun! Great job capturing it! I was reading the ISO comments...and it's interesting I'm always hesistant to really crank up my ISO...not sure why. This is a good reminder that I can still get great shots even at 6400. Well done.

    PS...did your camera totally fog up in there? It took mine forever to clear up!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.