We've Been Busy

Shew. Where has the time gone? We're in the midst of general busyness, remodeling busyness, and vacation planning busyness (ahem, ok, I admit I'm always in some state of vacation planning...just sometimes more than other times.)

So I haven't pulled out the camera too much lately. A few simple stories will have to suffice.

1) Soren has grown an inch in the past two weeks. Is that even possible? According to our wall measurment chart it is indeed true. And all his pants would confirm that.

2. "Mom, I learned a new word for cookies today. Oreo Cookies."

3. Peter taught Soren the word thrilling. That isn't such an unusual word, but it cracks me up when he says "let's go to the park because it would be so thrilling."

4. When Soren and Peter came home from Grandma's this weekend, I looked at him and asked him if he'd grown. He promptly said yes, pulled back his gums and said "look my teeth grew too!"

2 comments:

  1. I'd say Soren is learning some very important things. Oreo cookies are a very important staple.

    Seriously 1 inch in 2 weeks! Ouch! Has he been eating tons leading up to the growth spurt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. An inch in 2 weeks?? Is that some kind of record? I don't remember what normal growth patterns are. The only growth we've seen around her in the past 7 years is around the middle.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.