Why Michigan is Really Cool, Reason #1: Max

I know you’ve met Max in this blog before. But really, could you ever get enough of this precious little guy?
michigan 215 copy

I literally cannot stop smiling when I see this cutey doll.

michigan 205 copy

I can’t quite wrap my mind around his title of “horse,” since for his style, size and personality “puppy” would feel so much more appropriate.

michigan 043 copy

And, you know, if he was just standing all alone his cuteness really couldn’t be beat. But bundling him up in an itsy bitsy teeny weeny harness…

michigan 027 copy

…and attaching it to an itsy bitsy teeny weeny cart…

michigan 036 copy

…and pulling a few small boys (and one Auntie)…

michigan 208 copy

…well, could it possibly make me squeal more with delight?

michigan 096 copy

I don’t think so. Max, the mini, rocks.

4 comments:

  1. Okay...you really made me want to go get a mini tomorrow...how perfectly fabulous. Oh, wait...must hide computer before Bub sees this post...or we WILL have a mini tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I think you've found the solution to your deer problem! Get a Max, and maybe he'll scare all the deer away?

    That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is that?!?! I need a mini!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.