We Be Jammin'

"Hey, Mom. I have a really good idea...

canada huckleberries 004 copy

Let's load up the quads...

canada huckleberries 059 copy

...and head over to Wilson Lake...

canada huckleberries 008 copy

to see what we can find.

canada huckleberries 010 copy

And if we happen to find...

canada huckleberries 019 copy

...unlimited bushes loaded with huckleberries...

canada huckleberries 017 copy

...we could spend a few hours picking them.

canada huckleberries 052 copy

(...of course, pausing for a little lunch.)

canada huckleberries 033 copy

I'll even help you rinse them...

canada huckleberries 062 copy

...pull out the stems and leaves...

canada huckleberries 074 copy

...and mash them up...

canada huckleberries 078 copy

...to make ourselves the tastiest, most flavorful jams and syrups ever!"

(BTW, Soren's Bed & Breakfast is now taking reservations for anyone who wants to come over for pancakes with huckleberry jam! We made 45 jars of jam and 15 jars of syrup!)

5 comments:

  1. Those were $36.00 a gallon in Montana!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like you are rich:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make me a reservation for the 21st of Always. That sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A fun AND productive day. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOD! Look at all those. My mouth is watering. Since I'm pregnant I get first dibs on any huckleberry goodness! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cats that's a lot of Huckelberry products...I'm super impressed!! You're making me hungry just thinking about it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.