Eight Reasons We Love Camping

#1) There's plenty of room to play airplane.

oregon dunes 147 copy

#2) S'mores

oregon dunes 160 copy

#3) Stuffed animals are washable.

oregon dunes 165 copy

#4) It is socially acceptable to greet your neighbors wearing only your pajamas.

oregon dunes 167 copy

#5) Bacon on a stick.

oregon dunes 163 copy

#6) When you are camping, pancakes can be a finger food.

oregon dunes 247 copy

#7) If you get cold you can just wrap any old thing around your head to keep warm.

oregon dunes 249

#8) The dirt is free. And unlimited.

oregon dunes 169 copy

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit...those are all the reasons I love camping too. Although...I don't think I have ever been in my PJs while talking the the next camp over. I might need to try that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and the bacon on a stick...kind of looks like a little animal. Funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE love love the last picture of Soren! And also bacon on a stick! Going to have to try that on our next camping trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bacon on a stick. . . looks tempting! Camping is fun, but even better with kids.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.