"I Can Dress Myself"

Many of my friends with kids Soren's age have talked for a long time about the trials of children who insist on dressing themselves. Whether we've just been lucky or I've succeeded in my attempts to keep Soren in the dark about the self-dressing option, we haven't had to take on those battles...until now.

He still is more or less fine with whatever clothes I pull out for him, but he's getting more and more insistent that he put them on by himself. Which explains this:

dress myself012

Even funnier is that while his shorts were not inside out, they were on backwards.

And, yes, we did go to town with him dressed like that. Sometimes it is easier to just go with the flow, you know?

3 comments:

  1. I love that you went to town with him dressed like that. He looks so proud of himself.

    I agree....his hair is great. Proof of a visit with grandpa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't there a rap group that made a nice living while wearing everything backwards? I say the kid's got style...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.