I May Not Have the Skin of a 4 Year Old, But...

The other day while we were in the skin care section of a department store.

Soren: Mom, you really need to get some of those for your skin.
Me: I do? Why?
Soren: You need to make your skin look younger.
Me (choke, choke, gasp): Really? Where did you hear about that?
Soren: On TV.

Sigh. I swear, you stray from Public Television for just one second and your kid learns all sorts of disturbing messages.

In the meantime I'm researching which products I might need to make my skin look younger.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing what they can pick up? For the first 10 years of Sarah's life, I think she only knew about PBS. But once the cat's out - watch out. Pretty soon he'll be judging what cleaning products you should be using, as well as what kind of tires you put on your car.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.