Easter Egg Hunting

Soren's school had an Easter egg hunt this weekend at one of the teacher's house. Soren was absolutely beside himself with anticipation. His teacher, Miss Jemima, made him some rabbit ears that he barely took off all weekend (including nap time.)

easter 097

Waiting on the line for the great Easter egg hunt to begin:

easter 135

easter 181

easter 151

easter 115

He didn't really know what to expect from the Easter bunny, but decided that he liked him in the end. "Mom, the Easter bunny is really nice! And he likes me!"

easter 173

6 comments:

  1. He has the happiest look on his face! Very cute. My kids would have run oh so very far away from that easter bunny. They are not fans. Kinda creepy - but good for Soren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is his teacher in the syrup business too? ;-) Great pictures. Looks like he had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,

    Your pictures turned out amazing! Look at that color and sharpness. I am so jealous - none of mine look anything like yours.

    Can't wait to see the egg dying pictures you were talking about.

    Val (Snapshots)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need you to teach a class on using my camera. I have come to HATE the S5 because I can't get a decent picture with it. Yours are always fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He actually looks like a little indian in one of the pictures. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey just coming over from snapshots class. I absolutely love all of these pictures! You nailed them!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.