Antarctica

When we visited Auntie Christine in the hospital the Discovery Channel was showing their awesome Planet Earth series. Soren and Christine enjoyed watching the segment on Antartica, though somehow Soren seemed to know a lot about it already.

Soren: Auntie Christine, Antartica is at the bottom of the earth.
Auntie Christine: Oh, really?
Soren: Yeah. And it is very cold there. So people don't live there.

They watched for awhile and then we left for home. On the way home we chatted some more about Antarctica. Then he went silent and I looked into rear view mirror. I could see the wheels of his mind a'spinning...

"Mom," he asked. "Is everything on Antarctica upside down?"

I didn't even know how to begin answering that.

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh.. I've gotten behind in my blog reading...Had to read 5 of your posts to catch up! All great, as usual. And Soren is adorable, as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.