Those Artist-types Can Be Real Trouble

This morning Soren said what I think is the funniest thing I've ever heard:

"Mom, I do not talk to illustrators."

{Pause. Pause. Think about it for a minute.}

He mentioned it while he was browsing through some of his library books. Apparently they had the stranger-danger talk at school (we've never done it at home) and Soren has interpreted it as needing to watch out for artists.

Strangers, illustrators. I guess they do kind of sound the same.

I can't stop laughing.

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny!! Yeah, watch out for those illustrators. I guess that's what happens when they get the 'stranger-danger' talk at school. You never know WHAT they're going to teach the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously laughing out loud...Thanks for making me laugh today Soren, I needed it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.