Illustrator Danger, Part II

While we were at the mall on Saturday, Soren was riding one of those kids' toys. It was a helicopter that he could make go up and down. On each side there was a small chain that you could hook up, presumably to keep kids from falling out. Soren isn't really a leaper, so I didn't bother to hook it up.

A kindly, older mall walker man walked by and hooked up the safety chain while Soren was riding it. He said some nice things and then was on his way. After he left, Soren looked over at me suspiciously...

"Mom, was that guy an illustrator?"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is good!! I will never look at illustrator's the same way again.

    Oh, and when you said that Soren wasn't really a 'leaper,' I read 'leper.' Wheeww! I'm glad to hear that he's not much of a leper.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.