I Guess This is Why I Bought a Huge Memory Card!

We're home! Our return trip went just fine and we're now back into our normal routine. It feels great actually. We do love being gone, but it always feels great to come home.

But, I have to admit that I'm feeling a bit intimidated: I took 761 photos on this trip. As much as I'd like to update this blog with my favorites, I have to say that every time I've considered diving in so far I've just felt too overwhelmed! I'd like to go back to old posts and add some photos to complete the stories...and then maybe add a few additional posts with stories I hadn't included before. But seriously, SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY ONE photos? When am I ever gonna have that much time? :-)
So, I guess I'll just dive in a little at a time. I'll ask for your understanding now if I'm still posting Honduras photos in July. I also think I will go back and add some photos to some of the earlier posts...so if you are interested you might swing back to posts that you had previously read.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.