Herding Cats Soren's Christmas Program

Soren had his school Christmas program last week. It was pure chaos came out wonderfully, all the children were running around like headless chickens precious angels on their best Christmas behavior. Watching the teachers try to round up several classes of pre-schoolers made me drop to my knees rejoicing that I wasn't a preschool teacher give me a whole new level or respect for the work that they do!

But, aw, could it have possibly been any cuter?



This clip is my favorite, check out how absolutely earnest Soren is about ennunciating properly and doing all the hand gestures!

And here are some samples of a few other songs:

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pre-school teachers! They know how to pick the music too. Nothing beats Harry Connick Jr. and some S & G. I think you have a budding performer on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that way about all teachers... they are a saintly group that I could never join!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.