It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

This morning we woke up to several inches of snow on the ground. Soren took one look at it and said, "Oh! Is it Christmas?!

To further the Christmas-y feeling we decorated the tree this morning too. So much fun. I have to admit that I am half-tempted to move a few ornaments around when he goes to bed just so we don't have 75% of the ornaments in 1 square foot! But I guess that is the beauty of having a 3 year old help decorate the tree.

And, knowing that the snow would be melting soon we did make sure to go out and play in it for awhile.



Would you believe we accomplished all of this before 8 a.m.?

2 comments:

  1. Our tree is decorated the same way. I love it! And yes I would believe you accomplished all that before 9am since Soren is up WAY to early!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off...no I can't believe you did all that before 8 am. I'm a total slacker!

    I'm with you on the tree too...Jameson totally has his little spot on the tree where all his favorite ornaments are huddled together! Adds to the charm...after putting aside my OCD tendencies.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.