It Worked!

I waited a day to post the results of our great clock plan. I just didn't want to be too optimistic after one successful night. But it appears to have worked for two nights now!

Yesterday Soren showed up in my room exactly at 6 a.m. He was so proud of himself for telling the time correctly. And I was so pleased that he stayed in bed that long. I asked him about it to see how long he'd been watching the numbers.

Me: So, was it a five when you first started looking at it?
Soren: No, it was four and then a five.

Shew. Looks like I dodged an early waking.

Hurrah!

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Guess he will need some good naps with those early wake up calls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! What a great idea. Glad to hear it's working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea. My parents always had a rule on Christmas morning; no leaving our room before 7. I remember staring at the clock for several hours just waiting for that magic number to come. Good for Soren for actually waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea! Next time I'm at Target I'm going to buy a digital clock for Henry. Is Soren still patiently waiting for the "7" each morning?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.