Busch Gardens

Not really sure how to summarize our experience at Busch Gardens. I mean, it was a very nice park. Lots of really amazing animals. And some fun carnival type rides. But since we weren't there for the adrenalin-pumping rides (and there were many of those) I think that we kind of missed the point of the park. For us it ended up being a very expensive trip to the zoo with a few state fair rides thrown in for good measure. Know what I mean?

We did have a great time though. Soren doesn't get any happier than when he gets to ride any type of kiddie ride.
Or climb on any play structure...
Or plan his day with the help of a map...

Or get to eat junk food...
Or especially when he found out that they had a train that we could ride all the way around the park.

So, all in all, we enjoyed Busch Gardens. I think it was probably impossible to rival all the thrills we'd had at SeaWorld in the previous days. Maybe we'll try Busch Gardens again in about 12 years when Soren will be up for all the big coasters. Hm, but will he still be willing to be seen with us at that age? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your take on Busch Gardens...I've never been, but always wondered what it was like. I think we'll stick to Disney and Sea World for now.

    What a fun trip for you guys though! I absolutely love reading about all your adventures and must admit that I live vicariously through you sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.